Derek and I took the kids to Gateway to help with the cows. Christian and Jacob were quite excited to be able to help and was willing to do almost anything. On the other hand the girls were quite happy staying on the other side of the fence playing in the dirt. Faith had to learn that when out in the sticks its ok to pee out side, and Hope had and experience of learning to poop out side which she was very confused about. We got all the cows taken care of and I even cut my finger trying to help feed the cows oh well guess I'm still that city girl.
Derek, Marlo, Christian, Jacob, Faith and Hope Snuff, midg, and Mocha Thats all the Lovoi's in this house
Thursday, April 1, 2010
With the cows
Derek and I took the kids to Gateway to help with the cows. Christian and Jacob were quite excited to be able to help and was willing to do almost anything. On the other hand the girls were quite happy staying on the other side of the fence playing in the dirt. Faith had to learn that when out in the sticks its ok to pee out side, and Hope had and experience of learning to poop out side which she was very confused about. We got all the cows taken care of and I even cut my finger trying to help feed the cows oh well guess I'm still that city girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at all those cows! I would have played in the dirt too. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete